Information, Advice and Support
Our Carers Information Line is open as normal Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm. Please call 0191 275 5060 for information, advice or support.
When you’re a carer, we understand that having the right information at the right time can make a big difference. Our Carers Information Line is here to help and is great place to start.
Young Adult Carers
Young adult carers can access all of the support that we have to offer at Newcastle Carers, and you can find lots of useful information on our website.
Young adult carers have told us that they often face additional challenges because of their age and circumstances. So, we have a Young Adult Carer Worker who can give an individual and tailor–made service to young adult carers, and therefore meet the needs of this age group.
If you need one-to-one information and advice, talk to us.
Our Young Adult Carer Worker can:
- Give you information and advice to help you in your caring role
- Help you to get information and services for you and the person you care for
- Give you a chance to talk about our caring role with someone who understands
- Help and support you to communicate and liaise with professionals and other organisations
- Help you to connect with other young adult who are in similar caring situations