Important information: Our building on Shields Road and drop-ins in are closed until further notice. Staff are working from home and we will be offering the best service we can during these difficult times.
Our Carers Information Line is open as normal Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm. Please call 0191 275 5060 for information, advice or support.
- “Looking after you” wellbeing booklet for carers looking after someone
- Carers Dementia Guide A guide developed with carers and with carers in mind. This guide provides information about Mild Cognitive Impairment and dementia, and where to get help and support in Newcastle.
- Newcastle Carers flyer If you are looking after someone in Newcastle this flyer gives information about who is a carer and how to contact us.
- This is Charlie postcard for children and young people with a caring role about how we can support them and their family in Newcastle, including information about who is a young carer and how to get in touch with us.
- #WeCareToo An innovative campaign created by a group of young adult carers to generate change in Newcastle by helping more 18-25 year olds with a caring role know about the support available to them. Find out more about the campaign and download more resources here.
- Newcastle Carers Newsletter our latest newsletter edition, We’re still here.
A copy of the information is available on request, please contact us.
Do you care for someone living outside of Newcastle?
If you care for someone who lives outside of Newcastle, find out about other Carers Centres in the North East here.