Woman reading a tablet with a subtitle of "Looking after someone?"

Are you finding it hard to use your Carer Break Payment or Carer Support Allocation because of the coronavirus pandemic?

If you are unable to use your payment as arranged, within the timescale you have been given you will be asked to return the funds. Speak to your Social Worker or ring Community Health and Social Care Direct on 0191 2788377 if you need to discuss the options to make use of your payment.

Please ring our Carers Information Line on 0191 275 5060 if you need more information about this. Alternatively, you can email us at [email protected].