Information Sessions for Professionals
We are currently running online information sessions for professionals.
It’s easy to book on a session: call our Carers Information Line on 0191 275 5060, or email [email protected] and we will send you a link with information.
These information sessions are an opportunity for professionals to learn about our work and gain an understanding of the challenges carers face when looking after someone.
Session are usually held on the first Tuesday of every month, 10:30am – 11:30am.
To book on a session, contact us:
Online Information Session Dates
- Tuesday 6 April, 10:30-11:30am
- Tuesday 4 May, 10:30-11:30am
- Tuesday 1 June, 10:30-11:30am
- Tuesday 6 July, 10:30-11:30am
- Tuesday 3 August, 10:30-11:30am
- Tuesday 7 September, 10:30-11:30am
- Tuesday 5 October, 10:30-11:30am
- Tuesday 2 November, 10:30-11:30am
- Tuesday 7 December, 10:30-11:30am
Training and Invitations to Talk
We are happy to come along to a meeting or event to give a talk about carers and how we can support carers in Newcastle. We are also available to provide training to professionals about carers and support available. There may be a small fee for providing training but please contact us to discuss.
Please note – due to COVID-19 restrictions we are not currently meeting face-to-face but we are happy to join online meetings.
If you would like to find out more, please contact us: