Information for Professionals
Forming solid partnerships to share joined-up expertise and guidance is an essential part of our work. Newcastle Carers work in partnership with schools, colleges, universities, Job Centre Plus, GP practices, Social Care, employers, voluntary sector organisations and local communities to increase awareness, promote good practice and encourage carer referrals.
If you would like more information about supporting carers contact us.
Subscribe to our Professionals’ eBulletin to keep up-to-date with our latest news and information.
Our eBulletin* provides professionals working with carers in Newcastle (or for those with an interest in issues affecting carers), up-to-date news and information about our services and caring issues in Newcastle.
Read our latest eBulletin for professionals covering how we continue to provide information and support to carers during the COVID-19 pandemic.
*Our eBulletin is published three times per year to coincide with the publication of our newsletters. We additionally publish eBulletins to provide information about awareness weeks such as Carers Week, or give updates on campaigns relating to caring issues.
Our eBulletin covers topics such as:
- Newcastle Carers latest news, including our newsletter (published three times per year)
- Events and activities for carers
- Local and national news reports
- Useful resources
Useful Links for Professionals
- Carers Trust Professionals – a range of information and resources for anyone who works with carers.
- Carers Trust – national charity providing information and support to carers.
- Carers UK – national charity dedicated to providing information, support and other services to carers.
- Social Care Institute for Excellence (SCIE) – information, resources, videos and more about everything related to health and social care.