Keep up to date with the latest from Newcastle Carers.
Carers Information Line 0191 275 5060
Make a #GivingTuesdayPledge to support carers!
Tuesday 5th November
#GivingTuesday is a day when everyone, everywhere can do something to support the good causes that mean so much to them. This year it's taking place on Tuesday 3rd December, following Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
This #GivingTuesday we want to raise at least £2,500 towards events and activities for local carers of all ages.
Taking on a caring role can lead to feelings of isolation and frustration, and result in depression or ill health. #GivingTuesday donations will give children, adults and young people who care for someone the opportunity to meet up, let off steam and try something new.
How Can I Donate?
- Make a #GivingTuesdayPledge to donate. Every penny helps!
- Download the #GivingTuesdayPledge artwork from this website.
- Share your pledge and tell people why you support Newcastle Carers on social media in the run up to 3rd December.
- Give whatever you can afford on 3rd December. Donate here.
- Share that you've donated, and keep an eye on our social media to see if we hit our target.
I want to help, but can't afford to donate.
- We know not everyone can afford to donate cash. You can help us create a buzz and hit our target. Make a #GivingTuesdayPledge to support us by sharing our appeal and telling people why you support Newcastle Carers.
- Download the #GivingTuesdayPledge artwork from this website
- Share your pledge on social media in the run up to 3rd December.
- Share our appeal posts on 3rd December and help us reach our target.
- Do you have spare time more than once a year? Why not Volunteer With Us?
Please tag us and let us know how you'll be supporting us this #GivingTuesday.