Keep up to date with the latest from Newcastle Carers.
Carers Information Line 0191 275 5060
Christmas opening hours
Tuesday 17th December
Over the Christmas period we will close at 1:00pm on Tuesday 24 December and will re-open at 9:00am on Thursday 2 January 2020.
Who can I contact?
- Care and support for adults: Community Health and Social Care Direct on 0191 278 8377, Mon - Fri, 8:00am - 5:00pm. During out of hours: Emergency Duty Team on 0191 278 7878.
- Care and support for children: Initial Response Team on 0191 277 2500, Mon - Fri, 8:45am - 5:00pm. During out of hours: Emergency Duty Team on 0191 278 7878
For listening support:
- Samaritans, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. You can contact the Samaritans by phone: 116 123, or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CALM: Anonymous and confidential helpline and webchat, open 5:00pm to midnight every day 0800 58 58 58, www.thecalmzone.net
- Shout: 24/7 crisis text support service. Text: 85258
- Childline: 0800 1111, www.childline.org.uk
- Papyrus HopelineUK: For young people under the age of 35. Call: 0800 068 4141. Text: 07860039967. Email: email@example.com
Other useful numbers:
- The Northumberland Police Non-Emergency phone number 101. In an emergency call 999.
- If you or the person you care for are unwell, you can contact your GP, or call NHS Direct on 111