Register with us

Please tell us …

I am a carer

yes no

I care for someone living in Newcastle Upon Tyne

yes no

I would like to receive an information pack

yes no

I would like someone to contact me

yes no

Are you a student? If you are a young adult carer studying in Newcastle and the person you look after lives in a different area, you can still access information and support from Newcastle Carers. For more information, please contact us

For more information about how Newcastle Carers can support you as an unpaid carer, please tell us your:

Thank You

Your request has been submitted successfully.


Keep up to date with the latest from Newcastle Carers.

Carers Information Line 0191 275 5060

Centre closed - Bank Holiday Monday

Thursday 23rd May

The Centre will be closed for Bank Holiday Monday on 27 May and will reopen 9:00 on Tuesday 28 May 2019.

Our Drop-In and Carer Café will also be closed on this Bank Holiday Monday.

Who do I contact In an Emergency? 

  • If you need help from social care, you can contact Community Health and Social Care Direct on 0191 278 7878.
  • If you or the person you care for are unwell, you can contact your GP or call NHS Direct on 111.
  • Listening support is also available from the Samaritans, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. You can contact the Samaritans by phone: 116 123, or by
  • The Northumberland Police Non-Emergency phone number is 101. In an emergency call 999


< Back