Keep up to date with the latest from Newcastle Carers.
Carers Information Line 0191 275 5060
Bank Holiday opening hours
Wednesday 17th January
The Centre will be closed for two Bank Holiday Mondays in May:
- Monday 7 May (we will re-open 9:00am Tuesday 8 May)
- Monday 28 May (we will re-open 9:00am Tuesday 29 May)
Our usual Drop-Ins and Carer Cafés will also be closed on both Mondays.
Who do I contact In an Emergency?
- If you need help from social care, you can contact Community Health and Social Care Direct on 0191 278 7878.
- If you or the person you care for are unwell, you can contact your GP or call NHS Direct on 111.
- Listening support is also available from the Samaritans, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. You can contact the Samaritans by phone: 116 123, or by email:firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Northumberland Police Non-Emergency phone number is 101. In an emergency call 999.