Keep up to date with the latest from Newcastle Carers.
Carers Information Line 0191 275 5060
Friday 18th November
In recent Newcastle Carers surveys, we have received feedback from carers about making our service as accessible as possible.
In response to this feedback we have made several changes:
- Our website now includes Google Translate. Use the drop down box at the top left of every page of our website to select from over 100 languages.
- We have always been happy to book an interpreter for any carer who needs language support when meeting with one of our workers or attending training.
- Not only can carers phone our Information Line, we also offer an SMS service.
- Induction loops are available for use at our Centre and staff have undergone deaf awareness training.
- Deaflink have produced a BSL video all to ensure that deaf and hard of hearing carers can access support from Newcastle Carers. This can be found on our Homepage.
For more information about how we have used your feedback contact us.
Share your feedback with us now.