We're excited to announce that the Newcastle Carers Lottery is up and running. Click the links for winners and amount raised for the charity in November 2018, October 2018, September 2018, August 2018, July 2018, June 2018 and May 2018.
Get your entries in by Friday 16th November 2018 to take part in next month's draw (if you haven't already).
Play for your chance to win a cash prize and help raise money to support local carers at the same time… it’s a win, win!
How does it work?
There is a prize draw every month. Half of all the entry money goes on cash prizes and the rest is spent locally, helping Newcastle Carers to reach and support more carers. You pay for a year at a time. Each entry costs £1 per month, that’s £12 per year. Every month you have a chance to win cash prizes. You can buy as many entries as you like and every entry you buy will increase your chances to win.
How much could I win?
Prizes vary depending on how many people have entered each month.
Winners receive their winnings by cheque in the post.
The more entries, the bigger the prizes! And more money will go towards improving the lives of local carers. So get your friends and family to sign up too!
How do I play?
- Decide how many entries you'd like to buy
- Read our terms and conditions and fill in your details on our entry form so that we can contact you if you win, both are available to view here.
- Return the form with your annual payment, or pay online here.
- Sit back, relax and think about how to spend your winnings...
Change to Terms and Conditions as of 18/05/18
In line with the terms and conditions we have varied the minimum number of entries required to launch the lottery, and the split of the prize money as follows:
- The lottery will be launched on 21/05/18 regardless of the total entries received.
- First prize will be £37.50 and will remain at this level until we reach 150 entries.
- Where less than £15 remains of the prize fund after first prize is paid, this shall be distributed as one second prize and there will be no third prize.
- Where £15 or more remains of the prize fund after first prize is paid, it will be split into a second prize of not less than £10 and a third prize of not less than £5.
- When we reach 150 entries the prize fund will be split as originally intended: 1st prize 70%, second prize 20% and third prize 10%