There are lots of ways you can get involved to support the work we do at Newcastle Carers.
- Would you like to volunteer with us? Find out how here
- Help make your community carer friendly. Find out how here
- Play Newcastle Carers Lottery for your chance to win a cash prize and help raise money to support local carers at the same time… it’s a win, win! Enter here
- Fundraise for us by using eBay for Charity. More information here
- Raise a free donation every time you shop online without costing you any extra! See how here
Newcastle Carers is a small independent charity and we are very grateful for all the donations we receive. Donations help us to continue to provide carers with advice and support services they are entitled to and deserve. There are lots of ways you can support us, and gifts of all sizes are very much appreciated.
Ways to donate
- You can donate online by visiting our JustGiving Page.
- To donate by mobile phone text NCLC01 followed by the amount you’d like to give to 70070 e.g. NCLC01 £5.
- Donate your spare change in the collection box next time you’re at the Centre.
- Send a cheque payable to 'Newcastle Carers' to Newcastle Carers Centre, 135-139 Shields Road, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE6 1DN
If you're a UK tax payer we can reclaim Gift Aid on your donation, giving us an extra 25p for every £1 you donate. Download (via the "Download Now" button) and complete the Gift Aid form and send it to us.
If you would like to fundraise for Newcastle Carers either through a sponsored activity like cycling or running, or if you are holding an event with proceeds from tickets sales or raffles going to Newcastle Carers, then please contact us. We can help you with your fundraising activity and provide you with sponsor forms and other materials.
Leave a Legacy
Leaving a Will is the only way to be sure your property and possessions will pass to those who you want to benefit. Gifts in Wills (or legacies) are an opportunity for you to help Newcastle Carers to continue to support local carers. When you decide to make your Will, it's advisable to go to a solicitor who can help word your Will in a clear and unambiguous way. You, or your solicitor, can contact our Chief Executive, Katie Dodd, in confidence if you wish to discuss leaving a legacy to Newcastle Carers. For information on how to contact us, see here.
To find a solicitor near you: The Law Society has a database of qualified solicitors here.